Parr reactors include both standard and custom designs in laboratory to mini-pilot plant sizes. Uses for this pressure equipment are found in a broad range of chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and biotech research, development and control laboratories.
- Standard vessel sizes from 5 mL to 5 gallon, with custom sizes available
- Optional gas & liquid feeds and product handling systems
- High temperature (500 °C+) and high pressure (5000 psi+) options
- Configured in series, parallel, or any combination
- Low cost manual control to fully automated process control systems
Let us build one for you!
Fill out the form below to have someone from our experienced staff contact you to discuss your research needs.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]