From the state-of-the-art 6400 Automatic Isoperibol Calorimeter to the moderately priced Model 6050 Compensated Jacket Calorimeter, Parr offers high quality and reliable Calorimeters for all of your calorimetric testing needs.
Parr’s model 6400 Automatic Isoperibol Calorimeter is designed for laboratories that require high throughput or minimal operator time per test.
Advantages of the Parr 6400:
- One minute of operator time per test
- 0.10% precision class
- Quick Twist-Lock vessel closure
- Complies with worldwide standards
Our 6200 Isoperibol Calorimeter is Parr’s most precise calorimeter and features:
- Removable bomb and bucket design
- 4- 8 tests per hour
- 0.05 – 0.1% precision class
The 6100 Compensated Jacket Calorimeter is a favorite for testing waste, refuse, and alternative fuels.
- Ideal for small or intermittent work loads
- Self-contained operating unit
- 0.1 – 0.2% precision class
- 8 minutes per test
- Automatic oxygen filling
- Comprehensive control via your PC
Let us build one for you.
Fill out the form below to have someone from our experienced staff contact you to discuss your research needs.