Parr Instrument Company’s Custom Reactor Systems can efficiently and cost-effectively meet your research requirements and specifications for continuous-flow tubular and stirred reactor applications.
- Designed to allow the use of traditional and non-traditional solid catalysts
- Custom length and diameter, typical ID’s from 3/8” to 1.5” (7 mm to 38 mm)
- Standard Pressure ratings to 5000 psi
- Standard Temperature ratings to 550 °C
- Multi-Reactors in series or parallel
- Heating and cooling options (electric or circulating fluid)
- Single-phase or multiple-phase flow
- With Gas and Liquid Feeds, Pressure control, Condenser, and Gas/ Liquid Separator
- PC- Based Process Control or economical Distributed Control Systems
Learn more here or fill out the form below to have the customer service team at Parr Instrument Company contact you to discuss your next project and how to best equip your lab for investigations of continuous-flow reactions.
Let us build one for you.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]