SpecView System Requirements
SpecView runs on the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 8.1, & 7; 32 bit & 64 bit
Note that SpecView does not work on Windows 8 RT (as found on some Microsoft Surface tablets).
Parr recommends a minimum of:
- Intel Pentium processor or equivalent AMD
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended, as Windows takes most of this minimum)
- 1GB hard disk space to install SpecView and related utilities
- Additional disk space for data logging (varies depending on how much and how often you log data)
- Display adapter capable of operating at 1024 x 768 pixels and at least 16-bit color
- 2 USB ports
- A wired Ethernet port (Parr 4871 Controller only)
- Intel Core i5 (or Celeron or AMD equivalent) 2.6Ghz
- 8GB RAM
- 500GB hard disk + enough space for Data Logging
Essentially, anything that runs MS Word and MS Excel quickly will be OK for SpecView.