Parr's new Continuous Flow Tubular Reactor with Touchscreen Control was designed with researchers in mind. In addition to accommodating Parr's standard line of 5400 Tubular Reactors, it offers a compact footprint, easy set-up, and integrated touchscreen control with alarm interlocks. Whether for production, research, or teaching unit operations, this system has an impressive collection of capabilities, all at a budget-friendly price.
- Capacity for use of traditional or non-traditional solid catalysts
- Reactor ID's from 1/4" to 1.5" (7 to 38 mm), with length to 24" (600 mm)
- Pressure ratings to 5000 psi (345 bar)
- Temperature ratings to 550 °C
- Gas and Liquid Feeds, Pressure control, Condenser, and Gas/Liquid Separator
- Touchscreen with PID temperature control, gas and liquid feed control, and full data logging with integrated alarm interlocks
- Fully assembled and ready to operate out of the box
View our complete line of Tubular Reactors or fill out the form below to have the customer service team at Parr Instrument Company contact you about our new Continuous Flow Tubular Reactor with Touchscreen Control.
Let us build one for you.