Parr’s new Touchscreen Tubular Reactor was designed with researchers in mind and offers a compact footprint, easy set-up and integrated touchscreen control, all at a budget-friendly price. Whether for production, research, or teaching unit operations, this system has an impressive collection of capabilities.
- Designed to allow the use of traditional and non-traditional solid catalysts
- Custom length and diameter, typical ID’s from 1/4” to 1.5” (7 mm to 38 mm) and lengths to 24″ (600 mm)
- Standard Pressure ratings of 3000 to 5000 psi (207 to 345 bar)
- Standard Temperature ratings to 550 °C
- Heating and cooling options (electric or circulating fluid)
- Includes Gas and Liquid Feeds, Pressure control, Condenser, and Gas/Liquid Separator
- Touchscreen with PID temperature control, ramp & soak programming, feed control, and full data logging capability
- Fully assembled and ready to operate out of the box, no assembly or set up needed
View our complete line of Tubular Reactors or fill out the form below to have the customer service team at Parr Instrument Company contact you about our new Tubular Reactor with Touchscreen Control.
Let us build one for you.